RNOArchive 1.0 by jPV^RNO
mercredi, juin 09 @ 11:54:11
The developer jPV from RNO group has just made available a new software produced with Hollywood called RNOArchive. It is a graphical interface allowing the management of your archives, it allows the extraction, the modification and the creation of archives.
- Reads and extracts all archiving formats supported by the XAD system
- Write and modify support for ZIP and LhA archives
- Write and modify support for Tar if MorphOS SDK is installed (experimental, but supports Amiga file attributes)
- Batch extraction for multiple archives
- Automatic sub-directory creation for batch extracted archives
- Archive browsing and file viewing
- Filetype editor for configuring file viewers
- Intelligent drag & drop support
- Recursive adding of files/directories
- Create new directories inside archives
- Delete files and directories
- Handles UTF-8 filenames in archives
- Extensive file selection options
Visit the dedicated webpage on Amiga-Storage.
Visit jPV website.
This article comes from Amiga Classic
The URL for this story is: