AmigaAMP 3.30 by Thomas Wenzel
jeudi, décembre 23 @ 21:08:24
Thomas Wenzel has released AmigaAMP 3.30 for AmigaOS 3.9 and AmigaOS 4 at the title link. Changes include ARexx macro support and automatic fallback from MHI to AHI.
- Pulldown menus now work across all ReAction windows
- If a datatype can't load the cover image from memory, then AmigaAMP will write it to T: as a file and try to load it from there
- Fixed radio station name taken from stream metadata in playlist
- Up to ten reconnect attempts when shoutcast server reports 'unavailable'
- Fixed handling ID3v2 tags in front of FLAC files
- Fixed loading / adding whole directories
- Fixed initial state of EQ/Playlist buttons in skin mode
- Automatically save current equalizer setting when saving prefs
- Reworked visualisation routines for better synchronicity
- Fixed SSL connections that require Server Name Indication
- Automatic fallback from MHI to AHI for uncompressed audio and tracker modules (68k version)
- Multi-select playlist in ReAction mode
- Snapshot windows directly via pulldown menu entry
- Popup menu for "Add..." button in ReAction playlist window
- ARexx macro support: Macros must have .rexx extension and start with a line saying "/* AmigaAMP ARexx Macro */"
- Automatic adding of .pls to saved playlist filename
- Now using octave-spaced equalizer band frequencies
source : amiga-news.de
This article comes from Amiga Classic
The URL for this story is: