Apollo Core 2.12 for Vampire600 v2 / Vampire500 v2+ / Vampire1200 v2
dimanche, mars 22 @ 09:17:10
Apollo Team has just released a new Core for Vampire cards for Vampire600 (v2) / Vampire500 (v2+) and Vampire1200 (v2).
- New 15/16Bit RTG modes (R5G5B5PC, B8G8R8A8)
- HW mouse improvements (sprite area size, x/y-position coords)
- VampireSupport 40.41
- Apollo specific CPU support library in ROM, named 68040.library (to be picked up by 3.1 and later SetPatch)
- New minimal boot pic with the new melody
- SLOW CPU when PC in chipmem & rangermem (auto Turtle, select "ExpChip" with WHDLoad)
- Improved Turtle Mode compatibility
- Enabled faster 32bit write for the IDE
- Improved rebooting, when using a MAPROM
- Updated EmuTOS ROM to 0.9.12 release (boot from uSD option added)
- Improved FMOVEM
Visit official website.
See tutorial to install new core.
This article comes from Amiga Classic
The URL for this story is: