Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are back on your screen with a major update of hURL - the ultimate multi-protocol data transfer plugin for Hollywood which allows Hollywood scripts to transfer data using all kinds of different network protocols including full SSL support. Version 2.0 is a major update that has many new features. Here is a list of new features in hURL 2.0:
- support for more than 50 new curl options
- support for curl 8.0
- support for curl's mime and URL interfaces
- AmiSSL v5 support on 68k and AmigaOS 4
- MorphOS version uses the system-native openssl3.library instead of AmiSSL now
- AROS now supported (AmiSSL v4)
- macOS version supports the ARM64 platform now ("Apple Silicon")
- almost 100 pages of new documentation
- bug fixes and other improvements
hURL supports an incredibly wide range of transfer protocols, e.g. DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, Gopher, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMB, SMBS, SMTP, SMTPS, Telnet and TFTP. As with all Hollywood plugins, hURL comes with extensive documentation in various formats like PDF (almost 400 pages!), HTML, AmigaGuide, and CHM that contains detailed descriptions about all functions and methods offered by the plugin.
All of this makes hURL the ultimate data transfer tool for Hollywood that contains everything you need to send and receive data via almost any transfer protocol on the planet.
hURL is now available for free download from the official Hollywood portal. Thanks to Hollywood's cross-platform plugin system versions for AmigaOS3 (m68k), AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, Linux (ppc, arm, x86, x64), macOS (ppc, x64, arm64), Windows (x86, x64), Android (arm64), and iOS (arm, arm64) are provided.
This release was brought to you by Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business.