A new 'Live update' for AmiKit has just been made available.
Here is the list of new features:
- Updated: AmiSSL 4.11 by the AmiSSL Open Soure Team
- Updated: guigfx.library 20.1 (FPU) by Timm S. Mueller
- Updated: HippoPlayer 2.48 by Kari-Pekka Koljonen
- Updated: Infinite Music Player 3.353 by Pawel Nowak
- Updated: MysticView 1.07 by Timm S. Mueller
- Updated: RapaGUI 2.1 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- Updated: xvs.library 33.44 by Georg Wittmann
- Fixed: HippoPlayer now uses AHI mode by default (if enabled)
- Fixed: Workaround for automatic update of Infinite Music Player: AmiKit will always launch the most recent version now
- Update: Amiberry 4.1.6 by Dimitris Panokostas
Special thanks to Philipp Lonke, Dimitris Panokostas and others who contributed to this update!
Mike Steed has just released a new version of PassPocket. PassPocket is a password manager for the Amiga. It stores all your different user names, passwords, and associated website addresses in a single database, encrypted with a single master password.
emarti Murat Ozdemir has just released DAControl GUI 1.0, a graphic interface allowing to create, mount, insert and eject ADF files.
A Sweet Autumn Update of AmiKit for Raspberry Pi is here increasing performance and security as well delivering a bunch of program updates. Enjoy!
It also includes 3 songs in memory of Paul van der Valk.
Individual Computers has just released a new update to the P96 graphics driver (formerly Picasso96). The changes include fixes for the disappearance (in some cases) of the mouse pointer, improvements in memory management with a higher blitter value, and minor changes to the configuration tool. The update is available for download from your purchase history.
Visit Individual Computers website.
source : ppa.pl
Thomas Richter updated the popular SnoopDOS program to version 3.11. As a reminder, this is a tool originally created by Eddy Carroll and used to monitor system operations. The new version fixes a minor bug with the display of the redundant letter "r" in the log redirected to the serial port. In fact, this fix was included in version 3.10, but after its introduction, the program does not start from the Workbench, which is removed by version 3.11.
source : ppa.pl